This program includes
- A comprehensive pdf guide covering front and back lever technique, safety considerations, key training principles, muscles used, mobility requirements, front and back lever compared with the planche, how to design your own program, exercise progressions, and more.
- Accompanying playlist of 20 and 17 videos. Featured topics include:
- front and back lever progressions
- A systematic breakdown of front and back lever technique
- How to overcome training plateaus
- Why your front and back is arched in the lever and how to fix it
- Mobility exercises for the front and back lever
- Warming up for front and back lever training
- How to design your own program and incorporate other skills/muscle groups
- Tutorials for each exercise, including:
- Isometric holds
- front and back lever raises and negatives
- Band-assisted front and back lever training
- Supplementary core, scapular, general strengthening exercises
- Eight-week programs for the following ability levels and goals:
- Beginner – For those who are working on unlocking the tuck front and back lever or cannot yet hold it for 15 seconds
- Intermediate – For those who can hold the tuck front and back lever or greater for 15+ seconds and perform at least three tuck lever raises descending to horizontal
- Advanced – For those who can hold the advanced tuck front and back lever or greater for 15+ seconds
- Each program involves three front and back lever sessions per week. These can be done on the days between workouts from Project Front Lever
- Access to the private Project Lever group, moderated by Simon, where you can share videos for review and discuss training concepts with Simon and other members
Each Project is much more than a workout routine! Simon’s programs will empower you with a deep understanding of the relevant skill along with general training principles, allowing you to work smarter and make better progress with your calisthenics training.
Save a TREE and say no to snail mail! This is a digital download… Nothing is MAILED to you.
You can download to and save on all your devices, including iPhone/iPad and most other late model smartphones and tablets. This is an instant download you will receive a link to it immediately after purchasing. Download to your computer/tablet/phone.