This program includes
- A comprehensive pdf guide covering front lever technique, key training principles, muscles used, how to design your own program, exercise progressions, and more.
- Accompanying playlist of 20 videos. Featured topics include:
- Front lever progressions
- How to overcome training plateaus
- Warming up for front lever training
- A systematic breakdown of front lever technique
- How to design your own program and incorporate other skills/muscle groups
- Tutorials for each exercise, including:
- Isometric holds
- Front lever raises and negatives
- Band-assisted front lever training
- Front lever pull-ups
- Supplementary core, scapular, and weight training exercises
- Eight-week programs for the following ability levels:
- Beginner – For those who cannot yet hold the tuck front lever for 20 seconds
- Intermediate – For those who can hold the tuck front lever for 20+ seconds and do at least five tuck lever raises
- Advanced – For advanced athletes who can hold the advanced tuck front lever or greater and are working toward lever pull-ups
- Access to the private Project Lever group, moderated by Simon, where you can share videos for review and discuss training concepts with Simon and other members.
Each program involves three front lever sessions per week. These can be done on the days between workouts from Project Planche 2.0, Project Back Lever, or Project HSPU.
A foundation of at least five bodyweight chin-ups is recommended for this program.
Save a TREE and say no to snail mail! This is a digital download… Nothing is MAILED to you.
You can download to and save on all your devices, including iPhone/iPad and most other late model smartphones and tablets. This is an instant download you will receive a link to it immediately after purchasing. Download to your computer/tablet/phone.