- Comprehensive Project Handstand Push-up pdf guide covering technique, key training principles, muscles used, how to design your own program, exercise progressions, and more.
- Accompanying playlist of 25 videos. Topics covered include:
– Tutorials for each included exercise
– Warming up for HSPU training
– A systematic breakdown of HSPU technique
– Key training tips
– How and when to increase the range of the HSPU and related exercises
– How to design your own program
– Tutorial for the 90-degree push-up
– Tutorial for the tiger bend HSPU
- Six-week programs for the following ability levels and goals:
– Beginner – For those who cannot yet do a wall HSPU
– Intermediate – For those who can wall multiple wall HSPUs and hold a handstand but need help unlocking the freestanding HSPU
– Advanced – For those who can do multiple freestanding HSPUs
– 90-degree push-up program – For those who are close to their first 90-degree push-up or can already do one and want to build capacity.
- Access to the private Project Handstand Push-up Facebook group, moderated by Simon, where group where you can share videos for review and discuss training concepts with other members.
This guide does not cover how to achieve the freestanding handstand. This is covered in the separate Project Handstand guide. Although you need the handstand for the HSPU, you can build strength for the HSPU while you work on this simultaneously.
Save a TREE and say no to snail mail! This is a digital download… Nothing is MAILED to you.
You can download to and save on all your devices, including iPhone/iPad and most other late model smartphones and tablets. This is an instant download you will receive a link to it immediately after purchasing. Download to your computer/tablet/phone.
There are no reviews yet.