- A comprehensive pdf guide covering handstand technique, how you should practice, exercise progressions, and more.
- Accompanying playlist of 18 videos. Featured topics include:
- Handstand 101 – The science of holding a handstand
- Handstand Alignment
- Improving Overhead Mobility
- Developing Core Strength and Control
- Warming Up for Handstand Training
- How You Should Practice
- Handstand Progression Exercises
- How to Challenge Yourself Beyond the Freestanding Handstand.
- Four-week training programs for the following ability levels:
- Beginner (three sessions per week) – For Beginners who have never tried a handstand or are working toward handstands against a wall.
- Intermediate (four sessions per week) – For those who can do a handstand against a wall and want to improve balance to unlock the freestanding handstand.
- Advanced (five sessions per week) – For those who can comfortably hold a freestanding handstand and want to improve control, capacity, and alignment.
Each training session will take roughly 30 minutes. These programs can be done concurrently with any of the strength training programs available on the website.
Save a TREE and say no to snail mail! This is a digital download… Nothing is MAILED to you.
You can download to and save on all your devices, including iPhone/iPad and most other late model smartphones and tablets. This is an instant download you will receive a link to it immediately after purchasing. Download to your computer/tablet/phone.
There are no reviews yet.