- A comprehensive pdf guide covering muscle-up technique, key tips and training principles, exercise progressions, and more.
- Accompanying playlist of 23 videos. Featured topics include:
- Muscle-up 101 – A technical breakdown of the muscle-up
- How to train for strength vs technique
- Exercises for unlocking the transition phase of the muscle-up
- Strength training exercises
- How to design your own program
- Warming up for the muscle-up
- How to train for the false grip
- Exercises to improve shoulder mobility
- Six-week training programs for the following ability levels:
- Beginner (two or three sessions per week) – For those working toward their first muscle-up.
- Intermediate (three sessions per week) – For those who can do between one and three muscle-ups.
- Advanced (three sessions per week) – For advanced athletes who can do at least three muscle-ups.
- Each training session takes roughly 60 minutes to complete.
Save a TREE and say no to snail mail! This is a digital download… Nothing is MAILED to you.
You can download to and save on all your devices, including iPhone/iPad and most other late model smartphones and tablets. This is an instant download you will receive a link to it immediately after purchasing. Download to your computer/tablet/phone.